Friday, August 13, 2010

When 2M Went To The EKKA


On Thursday 2m went to the EKKA it's was almost the best day of the year. First we went to the train station and caught two trains. We past the stations Hemmant and Coorparoo. When we got there we all had morning tea then we all had to have a toilet break. Then we went to the animals, my favourite has to be the lambs. Some people that weren't on a school excursion got to feed all the animals. Nearly everyone at the EKKA was on a school excursion but only some people were home people. I also met Michael.C at the main arena. Then we went to the fruit and vegi pavilion and there was all kinds of fruits and vegis and there was Egypt made out of fruit the ten fairy tales made out of fruit and something else made out of fruit but I don't now what it is. Then we got our showbags I got ultimate magic you got to choose from bumshorts or a very scary mask I chose the bum shorts. The best part of the day was when we were back at the train staition and getting to dig through our showbags.


The cows at the main arena get shot so now they can be on our dinner plates.

1 comment:

brianna said...

Hi Ebony
Did you like going to the Ekka. I did. The Part I liked the most was probebly when we were looking at the stuff in our show bags.
From Brianna