Wednesday, September 7, 2011
On The Weekend
On Father's day my dad, Olivia and I went fishing with some family friends. The reason my mum and my sister Grace didn't come is because Grace didn't want to, so mum had to stay home and take care of her. First we drove to the harbour where hundreds of boats are, then we got out and saw Mick. He asked my dad if he could push the boat from the trailer into the water, and my dad was strong enough to do it while my sister and I were standing on the boardwalk waiting for the boat. My sister and I actually had to jump into the boat. So we got into the boat and were getting out of the harbour. Later on we stopped at a beautiful place to start fishing but instead of catching a fish, my friend Zac caught a cows eyeball. Next we went to a different fishing spot and I caught a fish called a Spangled Emperor. After that we stopped at Peel Island to have some lunch. We had rolls, some rocky road and a popper. When we finished our lunch we got back in the boat and motored around for about 25mins, then we started fishing again. Then my friend Joel caught a fish and it was the same Spangled Emperor, since we keep catching that spangled emperor we decided to kill it and use it as bait we got strong bites but we didn't catch anything else. On the ride home Mick took us on a wild ride, so we kept on getting splashed in the face with water and my favourite jacket got soaked.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Ebony you must of had a good time going fishing. I love fishing
Post a Comment